Our magazines and other publications
Living, learning, researching – it’s all happening at the Technical University of Munich, and our publications capture this diversity to perfection.
News for Students and Staff
Screens on TUM’s main campuses keep you informed about upcoming events and news from the university. The content is provided by the Corporate Communications Center, the departments and student representative bodies. See for yourself: newspread live!
Please get in touch if you wish to add content, connect a new screen to the system or if you notice a problem.
- 20 years Walter Schottky Institut (PDF 10 MB; in German)
- FRM II: Neutrons for the world – 2019 (PDF 8,3 MB; in German)
- FRM II: Research with neutrons – 2009 (PDF 4,6 MB; in German)
- Raitenhaslach – place of meeting and science
- TUM Institute for Advanced Study – Annual Report (website with download links)
- TUM School of Life Sciences – Working for One Health (PDF 8 MB)
- Zukunftscampus Garching (PDF 5,6 MB; in German)
- Wolfgang A. Herrmann (ed.), Technische Universität München. Die Geschichte eines Wissenschaftsunternehmens (2006) [The history of a science-driven enterprise]. Authors: Martin Pabst und Margot Fuchs. Permalink: university library catalogue
- TUM during the Third Reich (PDF 1,5 MB; in German)
- More research published by the university archive
Michael Molls et al. (eds.): Science, Reason & Responsibility. Forward Thinking for the Post-Corona Era (Series: TUM Forum Sustainability). Technical University of Munich 2020. Further details and download
- mediaTUM: the university's document and publications server – e.g. for PhD theses (beginning 2008)
- University bibliography:All scientific publications from TUM (beginning 1970)
- Peer reviewed journals (search in databases): "Scopus" lists > 9,000 for 2020 articles, conference papers and reviews from members of the university
- Publishing your research: Learn how we support our scientists to publish their research