Financial Aid

Students with severe disabilities and chronic illnesses can apply for an exemption from tuition fees. Affected students may also apply to the TUM for a disability grant.

Material Resources

The Office for Students with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses maintains a material resources budget for the promotion of barrier-free accessibility at the TUM. Affected students or representatives from the respective school or college can submit an application through this office.

Government Aid for University Students with Disabilities

For disabled residents of the Upper Bavaria region who are attending a university, the Upper Bavaria administrative district (Bezirk Oberbayern) covers the additional study-related expenses resulting from the student's disability. more