Service Office for Disabled and Chronically Ill Students
Our office is available to help with all questions or problems regarding studies with a disability or chronic illness. Feel free to contact us via telephone, e-mail or schedule a personal appointment.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Wearing masks and registering with the Contact-Tracing-System QRONITON is mandatoy.
- The lecture period in the winter semester 2020/21 starts on 02 November 2020 and ends on 12 February 2021. An exception applies to medicine.
- Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic. As of today, courses planned in attendance on campus can be carried out.
- Applicants for Master's programs who do not receive final graduation documents of their undergraduate program (e.g. Bachelor's degree) in time for enrollment due to the corona situation can also be provisionally enrolled for the winter semester 2020/21 with a final transcript or a preliminary diploma.Certified copies of the final graduation documents must be submitted within the winter semester 2020/21. Further information on application and registration can be found here.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, our service points and other offices are only partially open for the public. You can also contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Consultation hours are on Monday from 2–3 p.m., as well as on Thursday from 2–4 p.m. Please arrange an appointment by telephone +49 89 289 22682 or +49 89 289 22245 (Student Information at the TUM Center for Study and Teaching).
How to find us
We are located in the the TUM Center for Study and Teaching (formerly SSZ). After coming through the university's main entrance at Arcisstraße 21, continue to the courtyard and through one of the double glass doors. Once inside the stairway, continue straight through another set of double glass doors. An automatic glass door on the left leads to the TUM Center for Study and Teaching (formerly SSZ) where our staff is located.
Directions for wheelchair users
Barrier-free access is available from the parking area on the right-hand side of the main entrance on Arcisstraße 21. Take the elevator to the ground floor of the main building and then turn left. On the other side of the double glass doors turn right and go through the next set of double glass doors. An automatic glass door on the left leads to the formerly SSZ information office where our staff is located.