Are you looking for someone who can give you reliable answers to questions concerning your studies? Do you need advice on choosing a major subject? Are you considering changing your major? You would like to study, but do not have a university entrance qualification? You have a university degree from another country? TUM student counseling can help.
The TUM Student Advising Office offers advice in person or via telephone on the following topics:
- Situating yourself at university: Which course of study suits you best?
- Degree programs offered by the TUM (overview of all subjects: structure and focus of the individual degree programs)
- Application and admission
- Admission without university entrance qualification
- Transition from bachelor's to master's
- Changing majors and discontinuing a course of study
- Dual degree
- Stumbling blocks e.g. learning difficulties
- Planning your studies
Departmental student academic advisors within the individual schools are available to answer questions about degree programs and related issues (e.g. internships and requirements for accepting previously-earned credits), as well as inquiries into career fields.