You are interested in studying at TUM, have questions regarding your current studies or would like to schedule a personal appointment with our team at student advising? Then contact us via mail, phone or in person at our Service Desk.
Current Information - Coronavirus SARS-Cov-2 - Covid-19
The lecture period in the summer semester starts regularly on 20.04.2020 and is extended until 07 August 2020.
- Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams, lectures or seminars with up to 30 participants on campus during the CoViD-19 pandemic.
- The deadline for payment of the semester fee for first-time enrollment is extended until 15 October 2020 for the winter semester 2020/21. The deadline for payment of the semester fee for continued enrollment in the winter semester remains 15 August 2020.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, our service points and other offices will currently remain closed for the public. Please contact us by email or by telephone instead.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Secure and Confidential
How to contact us
Write us an email to: studium(at)tum.de
Call our Student Information: +49 89 289 22245
|Monday – Friday||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Important notice concerning Student Cards
Due to current restrictions in university operations, Student Cards that were validated for the winter semester 2019/20 are also valid for the summer semester 2020.
The following regulations apply for the use in MVV:
- An official ID must be carried along as before. Valid Student Card and ID together are valid as a ticket.
- Students who are in their first semester in summer semester 2020 or winter semester 2020/21 and have not yet received a Student Card will receive their Student Card in due course. The prerequisite for this is a German residential address. If you come from abroad and have provided your foreign registration address, please send your German address to studium(at)tum.de so that we can send you your Student Card.
At the beginning of the winter semester 2020/21 on October 1, however, Student Cards must be validated again. Validation is only possible after enrollment for winter semester 2020/21, but then at any time.
Give us feedback
You have a idea on how to improve TUM even further? We are always open for praise, criticism and constructive suggestions.
Please make use of our form. Our feedback management is designed to handle proposals aimed at shaping the ongoing process of developing and improving our university.