You are interested in studying at TUM, have questions regarding your current studies or would like to schedule a personal appointment with our team at student advising? Then contact us via mail, phone or in person at our Service Desk.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Wearing masks and registering with the Contact-Tracing-System QRONITON is mandatoy.
- The lecture period in the winter semester 2020/21 starts on 02 November 2020 and ends on 12 February 2021. An exception applies to medicine.
- Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams, lectures or seminars with up to 30 participants on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants for Master's programs who do not receive final graduation documents of their undergraduate program (e.g. Bachelor's degree) in time for enrollment due to the corona situation can also be provisionally enrolled for the winter semester 2020/21 with a final transcript or a preliminary diploma.Certified copies of the final graduation documents must be submitted within the winter semester 2020/21. Further information on application and registration can be found here.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, our service points and other offices are only partially open for the public. You can also contact us by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Secure and Confidential
How to contact us
Write us an email to: studium(at)tum.de
Call our Student Information: +49 89 289 22245
|Monday – Friday||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Important notice concerning Student Cards
At the beginning of the winter semester 2020/21 on October 1st 2020, Student Cards must be validated again. Validation is only possible after enrollment for winter semester 2020/21, but then at any time.
The following regulations apply for the use in MVV:
- An official ID must be carried along as before. Valid Student Card and ID together are valid as a ticket.
- Students who are in their first semester in summer semester 2020 or winter semester 2020/21 and have not yet received a Student Card will receive their Student Card in due course. The prerequisite for this is a German residential address. If you come from abroad and have provided your foreign registration address, please send your German address to studium(at)tum.de so that we can send you your Student Card.
- Please note that a certificate of enrollment is not a substitute for a validated Student Card.
Give us feedback
You have a idea on how to improve TUM even further? We are always open for praise, criticism and constructive suggestions.
Please make use of our form. Our feedback management is designed to handle proposals aimed at shaping the ongoing process of developing and improving our university.