Elite graduate courses
Elite graduate courses qualify particularly high-achieving, hard-working students for top-level research or for managerial posts in the business world. They complete a Master's degree or partial diploma course in three to four terms having already obtained an outstanding result in the first-part finals.
There is a choice of challenging, excellent courses for elite students that can compete with international standards – based on new concepts and including intensive mentoring.
For further information on elite graduate courses, please visit the Elitenetzwerk Bayern.
Elite graduate courses at TUM
- Computational Mechanics (with elite graduate program, Master)
- Computational Science and Engineering (with elite graduate program , Master)
- Finanz- und Informationsmanagement FIM (elite graduate program, Master)
- Software Engineering (elite graduate program, Master)
- Technology Management (elite graduate program, Honours Degree)
- TopMath: Mathematik mit Promotion (elite graduate program, Promotion)