The auditor program allows you to take part in individual courses at TUM. As guest auditor, you are not enrolled and do not have student status.
How and when can I register as auditor?
- You may register as an auditor for the summer and winter semester.
- Registration for the winter semester takes place from 15.09. – 15.10. The fee needs to be paid by 19.11.
- Registration for the summer semester takes place from 15.03. – 15.04. The fee needs to be paid by 14.05.
- The registration for the auditor program can be done online via the portal TUMonline. Please create a personal applicant account and upload the completed “application form for registration as guest auditor” during the online application process.
- During your registration you can select the courses you wish to attend. You can find an overview of the courses offered by TUM in the course catalogue.
- To register, you will need your passport and a copy of your university entrance qualification (e.g. your school graduation certificate, diploma certificate, bachelor's certificate etc.)
What are the fees?
- The fee for registering as an auditor depends on the number of courses you wish to attend.
- The fee is € 100 per semester, as long as you visit courses with a total of no more than 4 semester hours per week. For courses with a total of up to 8 semester hours per week the fee is € 200,-, and if you register for courses with a total of more than 8 semester hourse per week the fee is € 300,- per semester.
Auditor status for physical education teachers or feelance sports teachers
- If you have registered for the non-academic training to become a physical education teacher or freelance sports teacher, you will also be registered as an auditor.
- In this case, the fee per semester is € 300,-
- Participants of this program may take the required exams in the course of the training program even though they are registered as auditors.