Completing your Studies
You have finished your studies or will finish them soon? On these pages, you will receive information on writing your thesis, withdrawal, and the final documents that our graduates receive. In addition, we would like to give you some tips and information on your next steps in continuing your studies, obtaining a doctorate, or beginning a career. We would also like to show you how you can remain in contact with the TUM after you have completed your studies.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- “3G rule”: access to on-campus courses only with proof of testing, vaccination or recovery if the 7-day incidence exceeds 35; exemption for on-campus exams
- Vaccination offers for students: www.tum.de/en/corona-vaccination
- Hygiene concept: mask mandate and contact tracing
- Please note the rules on notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area.
- Please note: For the winter semester 2021/22, Corona-related special regulations do no longer apply.
- Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
What should I be aware of when writing my thesis, and how can I successfully achieve my goal? Not only can you find some important formal information here, but also a great many tips and tricks, references to literature and links. More
You have completed your studies or you have to leave the TUM? In this case, please read our information regarding the procedures and legal consequences of withdrawal, and what you need to know about the reimbursement of your student contributions. More
As a bachelor’s or master’s graduate, you will receive a diploma along with a number of other documents. Here, you will find out which documents come in question and how to obtain them. More
You need certification of your federal social security for the German Social Insurance? We will show you how to obtain it here. More
After studies is before studies – a saying that applies to many of our bachelor graduates. Read more about which master’s programs are available to you and how to apply to them. More
The TUM supports you with your job application process and your professional career planning. Here, you can find out more about the many forms of support offered by TUM Alumni & Career.
You have a brilliant idea for starting your own company or wish to become self-employed together with a fellow student? The “UnternehmerTUM GmbH” offers you a wide range of advice for business start-ups. More