Equal Opportunity & Diversity
Do you see a need for action in terms of equal opportunity and diversity or have you had discriminatory experiences? Please contact us!
- As a first point of contact, you can call the Women's Emergency Hotline at +49 89 76 37 37. There you will also have the opportunity to take advantage of online counseling. Help is also available from TUM’s Gender Equality Office as well as the gender equality officers of the departments and schools.
- you can also find support at the Advisory Service Sexual Abuse, Discrimination and Violence against Women and Men of the Studentenwerk München.
- TUM wants to enable students with disabilities or chronic somatic illnesses to participate in their studies and student life on an equal and independent basis. The Office for Disabled and Chronically Ill Students supports and advises in all matters before and during your studies and with the various impairments, whether they are mental illnesses, chronic somatic illnesses, partial performance disorders or visual, hearing and movement impairments.. You can reach it at +49 89 289 22245 or handicap(at)zv.tum.de.
- For all questions and suggestions concerning equal opportunity and diversity, TUM’s Equal Opportunity Office and the Gender Equality Office are at your disposal.
- If you experience discrimination, the TUM Compliance Office is also available to assist you. You reach it at +49 89 289 28070 or compliance(at)tum.de.
- The department student councils also offer support.