What personal goals do you want to achieve? Take over control – be energetic, assertive and make a suitable appearance. Female students and doctoral students can learn how to do so in our special training program PEP/IDP.
The program is designed especially for women and helps to prepare for managerial tasks in professional, social and private life. It is specific to women and organised by TUM.Diversity.
Who can join?
* are planning their next career steps and aim for a leading position
* would like to take over leading positions in associations or organizations
* want to get started and make progress
* are thinking about professional reorientation
What are the contents?
* Getting to know styles of behavior and communication
* Setting up effective teams
* Trying out methods of presentation
* Holding spontaneous speeches
* Successful networking
* Succeeding in job interviews
* Negotiation skills for work life and other opportunities
* Developing leadership-skills
* Parliamentary rules – conducting meetings and conferences
* Business etiquette
* Political commitment and advocacy
* Goals, values, visions – reach for the stars!
* Self-marketing and public relations
When and where will the training take place?
Friday, July 5, 2013 – 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, July 6, 2013 – 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
Barer Str. 21, 80333 München, Room 3532
Who are the trainers?
Gudrun Weber and Sabine Gerhard of the BPW (Business and Professional Women Club München e.V.). The BPW offers IDP/PEP courses in Germany. IDP stands for Individual Development Program and PEP stands for Personal Empowerment Program. The seminar is offered in cooperation with TUM.
How much is the training fee?
120 Euros for (female) students and doctoral candidates of TUM.
Extensive documentation is included.
The training will be held in German.
Information and registration: email@example.com
- More offers of the "Women of TUM" network