We offer TUM students and scientists the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and to consider establishing their own business as a career opportunity.
We enable those interested in entrepreneurship to begin thinking and acting as entrepreneurs. We encourage them to identify business opportunities, and to develop and implement their business ideas.
We offer both theoretical and methodological instruction to participants and introduce and integrate them step by step into research projects of the TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute (TUM ERI).
TUMentrepreneurship Education places particular emphasis on the following:
- Instruction and mentoring in all forms of entrepreneurial activity
- Interdisciplinary courses from across the spectrum of TUM’s schools and colleges
- Courses in German and English
- Hands-on approach on the basis of scientific research
- Human centeredness – People constitute our central focus