We offer TUM students and scientists the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of entrepreneurship and to consider establishing their own business as a career opportunity.
We enable those interested in entrepreneurship to begin thinking and acting like entrepreneurs. We encourage them to identify business opportunities and to develop and implement their business ideas.
We offer both theoretical and methodological instruction to participants and introduce and integrate them step-by-step into TUM Entrepreneurship Research Institute (TUM ERI) research projects.
TUMentrepreneurship Education places particular emphasis on the following:
- instruction and mentoring on all forms of entrepreneurial activity
- interdisciplinary courses covering the entire spectrum of TUM’s schools and colleges
- courses in German and English
- hands-on approach based on scientific research
- human focus – people are at the heart of what we do