For many decades international guest researchers have been spending shorter or longer periods at TUM. They enrich the institutes and academic life at our university with their scientific expertise, their international experience, and their university political involvement.
Once a year, since 2013, the President of TUM honors a selected group of international top-level scientists with the title TUM Ambassador – acknowledging them as representatives of all TUM Research Alumni around the world.
The following scientists were honored:
- Prof. Alessandro Reali, Università degli studi di Pavia, Italy
- Prof. Anca Muscholl, Université de Bordeaux, France
- Prof. Subhasis Chaudhuri, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay, India
- Prof. Clotilde Fermanian Kammerer, Université Paris-Est Créteil, France
- Prof. Audrey Korsgaard, University of South Carolina, USA
- Prof. Shengjing Tang, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- Prof. Bing Wang, Tsinghua University, China