Conservation and Landscape Planning
Master of Science (M.Sc.)
Der Masterstudiengang Naturschutz und Landschaftsplanung vermittelt die Anwendung und Entwicklung der Instrumentarien des Naturschutzes sowie deren planerische Darstellung. Er baut auf Bachelor der Landschafts- und Umweltplanung, der (Landschafts-)Ökologie oder der organismischen Biologie auf.TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan
Information on Degree Program
What does this program cover?
Website only available in German
What is the language of instruction?
Required language skills for admission:
You need sufficient German language skills if you wish to apply for this program. Evidence of your language proficiency has to be submitted before the end of the application deadline. Learn more about recognized certificates and other ways to prove your German language skills.
This evidence of your language proficiency confirms that you comply with the minimum language requirements for admission to the program. Depending on the program and your individual background, it may be necessary for you to keep working on your language skills during your studies. Be sure to take a look at the services of our Language Center.
Language of instruction:
The language of instruction for this program is German.
Binding Regulations for Progression of Studies, Examinations and Application
Application and Admission
Which documents do I need to submit? (start of program in winter semester 2019/20)
- Online Application Print-out (signed)
- Degree Certificate and Diploma or Subject and Grade Transcript of Studies to Date (certified copy)
- Transcript of Records (certified copy)
- Letter of Motivation
- Analysis of Curricula
- Complete and Current Résumé (CV)
- Passport (copy)
- Most Current Photo (as for ID)
- Student Health Insurance Certificate
- Proof of German Language Proficiency (certified copy) - international applicants only
- Preliminary evaluation by uni-assist for graduate certificates (i.e. a bachelor's degree) obtained in a country outside of the EU/EEA
Which documents do I need to submit? (start of program in summer semester 2020)
- Application for Admission
- Degree Certificate and Diploma or Subject and Grade Transcript of Studies to Date
- Transcript of Records
- Proof of German Language Proficiency
- Letter of Motivation
- Curricular Analysis
- Complete and Current Résumé
- Preliminary Documentation (VPD) if the qualification for graduate studies (e.g. a bacheor's) is obtained outside the EU/EEA