Get Your Entrepreneurial Journey Started
Want to learn how how you can become an entrepreneur or get into the entrepreneurial mindset? We got you.
Embark on your entrepreneurial journey with precision! Whether you're a bachelor, master, or doctoral student, our landing page is crafted to match your entrepreneurial talent level. Explore tailored offerings designed for those just starting out, providing the essential tools to nurture and develop your entrepreneurial skills. Find the perfect resources to kickstart your journey and pave the way for success. Your entrepreneurial adventure begins right here!
- Innovative Entrepreneurs: Meet outstanding founders, managers, and executives from a wide range of industry sectors. Do you want to learn from inspiring role models? Then this lecture is for you!
- SEA Start: You have little time, but all the more desire to actively search for entrepreneurial, innovative solutions to current challenges? Then SEA:start, our intensive workshop for students and young professionals, is just right for you.
- Foundations of Entrepreneurial Business
- Entrepreneurship for Students of Information Systems
- Tech Challenge: Learn by doing from real industry challenges provided by partners. Get your practical experience in human-centric innovation and teamwork, supported by coaching and expert feedback.
- Business Plan Basic Seminar: Experience yourself as an entrepreneur. Develop your business idea with a design thinking approach. Learn how to write your first business plan, build a prototype, and pitch your idea as part of a cool team.
- TUM Science Hackathon: In our first Science Hacks we tackled specific areas, including Sustainability, Human-centered Technology and Building A New Reality. In last year's Hack, we brought edge-cutting solutions in the topic of Trustworthy Systems.
- Co-Founder Matching: Expose your idea to 10.000 interested co-founders from Munich’s top talent pools such as UTUM, Manage&More, CDTM, TUM.AI, and many many more.
Quantum Entrepreneurship Lab: The Quantum Entrepreneurship Laboratory is a project-based course that brings together students of different backgrounds with reputable industry partners and selected quantum specialists to explore new commercial applications of quantum computing.
Healthcare Innovation Program: The Healthcare Innovation Program (HIP) of the TUM Venture Lab Healthcare aims to promote and implement patient- and customer-centric digital innovations in medicine. The one-year program consists of Innovation Partners who propose challenges in healthcare and interdisciplinary teams that address and solve these challenges.
Innovation Competition Beverages & Food: The TUM IGL (Innovationswettbewerb Weihenstephan) is a dynamic education format that fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, and start-up culture within the TUM School of Life Sciences.
HackaTUM: hackaTUM is the official hackathon of the Department of Computer Science at the Technical University of Munich. It comprises of a massive three-day event, where highly motivated participants of various levels and backgrounds work on exciting, cutting-edge projects with a host of leading industry partners.
Robo.innovate Hackathon: Anyone who is passionate about robotics or tech topics can participate and solve real problems with innovative robotics solutions.
TUM GeneNovate Program: GeneNovate empowers innovators in gene and cell therapies through six monthly workshops (6 hours each), featuring experts, start-ups, and mentors.
- Innovation Sprint: The Innovation Sprint (former Business Design Sprint) is a 5-day full time experience to learn hands-on basics of design thinking and business design.
- SEA Global Entrepreneurship Summer School: The Global Entrepreneurship Summer School (GESS) supports young people in driving positive social change as future creators.
- SEA MOOC: Social Entrepreneurship: In our MOOC "Social Entrepreneurship - from idea to implementation", we provide you with tips and tools in 5 modules on what social entrepreneurs should consider and what helps them to develop and implement innovative business models with impact.
- Marketing Entrepreneurship Lab: Learn from marketing expert Max Wittrock (co-founder of jokolade and mymuesli) & guest speakers practical marketing and business knowledge and apply your marketing skills to real world start-ups of your choice.
- AI for Innovation & Entrepreneurship: Get familiar with the state of the art in artificial intelligence and how it is and can be applied in organizations and startups.
- MakerSpace Courses: On an area of 1,500 m² in Garching (TUM Campus) and 1,200 m² in Munich (Munich Urban Colab), we offer high-quality machines, the latest CAD software, a competent crew and a large community of many creative and helpful people in our publicly accessible high-tech workshops, so that you can work on your project quickly, cost-effectively and in an appealing environment.
- Principled Entrepreneurial Decisions: As also taught at Stanford, learn from experienced founders from Flix, ProGlove, FERNRIDE, Luminovo, ReActive Robotics, 10x Founders, buecher.de, inveox, SevDesk, Konux etc. how to make game-changing decisions for your venture and yourself.
- Technology Entrepreneurship Lab: As a student, learn how to guide entrepreneurial project teams through coaching, get the theory and plenty of practice.
- SEA Certificate: In our established program, we make you fit for the future. With us, you will develop your future skills to initiate social innovation yourself. In concrete terms, this means that we provide you with knowledge, skills and methods. So that you can start your own social enterprise or drive change in existing organizations.
- SEA MOOC: Enabling Entrepreneurs to Shape a Better World: Get equipped with the latest tools and social impact insights to develop your own entrepreneurial potential to solve the world's biggest problems.
- SEA MOOC: Future Skills: The future is inside you. You just have to let it out of you. The MOOC "Future Skills" supports you in developing your future skills. It provides you with the right methods and content to achieve greater impact in your day-to-day work and become fit for the challenges of the future.
- CDTM: CDTM offers the interdisciplinary add-on study program „Technology Management“, which is part of the Elite Network of Bavaria. Students from various study backgrounds with creative ideas, great motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset are offered the tools to put their ideas into practice.
- Manage & More: Enabling future leaders and entrepreneurs: the scholarship program at the UnternehmerTUM Academy for Innovators for outstanding entrepreneurial students.