An overview of central codes and regulations by which we shape research and innovation, teaching, and our governance as a top and modern university of international standing
- Bylaw of Good Scientific Practice and Procedures in Cases of Academic Misconduct (TUM SGwP, PDF 430 KB – in German)
- Digital Learning Commitment (PDF 75 KB)
- Open access policy of the university
- Publication guidelines of the university
- Research data management
- Regulations for the Award of Doctoral Degrees and Statutory Regulations – Bylaws – for the TUM Graduate School (PDF 1,1 MB) (View as official bulletins – in German)
- TUM Teaching Constitution (PDF 200 KB)
- Faculty Recruitment and Career System – Statute for quality management (includes TUM Faculty Tenure Track, PDF 3,4 MB)
- Evaluation Policies
- Faculty Recruitment Code of Conduct (PDF 114 KB)
- Habilitationsordnung (Regulations for the award of postdoctoral lecturer qualifications) – in German
- Rules of procedure for the TUM Appointment and Tenure Board – in German (PDF 2,1 MB)
- Thematic webpage "Working and teaching at the Technical University of Munich"
- Thematic webpage "TUM Faculty Tenure Track"