Application & Enrollment
You would like to apply to a degree program at Technische Universität München (TUM)? Here is all you need to know about requirements, application and admission.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- “2G rule” for on-campus courses: access to on-campus courses only for students with proof of vaccination or recovery.
- “3G plus rule” for in-person exams: participation in in-peson exams only for students with proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative PCR test.
- Vaccination offers for students: www.tum.de/en/corona-vaccination
- Hygiene concept: mask mandate and contact tracing
- Please note the rules on notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area.
- Examination deadlines: study progress checks are extended again in winter semester 2021/22.
- Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.