Support during Studies
You are studying at TUM and have questions about your degree program, examinations or you are looking for support with the challenges of your studies? Here you will find answers.
- If you feel overwhelmed by the amount of learning, cannot motivate yourself or if exams cause too much stress, academic coachings or one of our many learning workshops on various topics might be helpful.
- ProLehre offers support in learning strategies, time management or exam preparation with programs to enhance study skills.
- TUM's Language Center offers academic writing courses in German and English.
- If you are no longer sure whether your degree program is still the right one for you, the team of the General Student Advising is available to help you.
- The General Student Advising also supports you if you want to change your degree program. If you have any questions regarding the recognition of previous academic achievements when changing your degree program, please contact the respective academic advisor. You can find the contact persons in the search field in the right margin column on this page.
- If you have any questions about examinations and their entry, you can contact the respective departmental student advising, the academic programs offices of the departments and schools or the Graduation Office and Academic Records department. Here you will find an overview of all contact persons.
- If you are wondering which modules you should take when, when an internship or a stay abroad would be useful or if you have general questions about the organization of your studies, your respective academic advisors will help you. You can find them in the search field in the right margin column. The departmental student councils also offer support.
- At some departments or schools, students have set up online forums where questions about studies, individual courses or the university in general can be asked and discussed, such as EEIT, the forum for students of Electrical and Computer Engineering (login required).
- For all questions regarding studying as an international student, the General Student Advising is at your disposal.
- In addition, the TUM has numerous special offers and information for international students.