The specific application procedure that applies to you depends on which degree you wish to pursue and which university entrance qualification you have. To determine this, please choose from the following options.
Admission to postgraduate studies (usually a master’s degree program) at a German university requires an undergraduate degree obtained from a recognized institution of higher education – for example a bachelor's degree.
Here you will find all the information you need regarding our admission procedures. When applying for admission to the TUM, it is important to note that there are certain procedures that apply to unrestricted and restricted (Numerus Clausus) courses of study, but the majority of applicants are subject to an aptitude assessment. Which application procedures and formalities apply, therefore, depends on the individual program.
- Certified Copies of Certificates
- Change of Program or Subject
- Mandatory Health Insurance
- Notification of Semester Fees
- Online Application
- Proof of German-Language Skills
- Proof of English-Language Skills
- Recognizing Credits
- Reserving your Spot
- Special Conditions for Certain Countries
- Uni-Assist (recognition of international university entrance qualification)
- Glossary of Documents