Charity-Event to support the “Studentenhilfe”:
Comedy, poetry and songs
The Munich Student Union and the TUM’s AStA will be presenting director Marcus H. Rosenmüller (“Wer früher stirbt ist länger tot” and “Sommer in Orange”), musician and composer Gerd Baumann and satirist/comedian Maxi Schafroth in a combination of musical cabaret and scenic reading.
The three artists waived their fees, and the entire profit will go to the Studentenhilfe München e.V., which supports students in cases of emergency. All helpers, stage technicians, people who help sell beverages etc. are volunteers.
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 – starting at 8 pm (doors open at 7 pm)
In the main auditorium of the Technical University of Munich, Arcisstraße 21
How much are the tickets?
25.00 Euros / the reduced price is 10,00 Euros (with student ID)
Where to buy tickets?
- Munich Student Union, Cafeteria Arcisstraße (U2 Königsplatz)
- Infopoints in the cafeterias Leopoldstraße, Garching, Weihenstephan and Lothstraße,
- Gate of the “Studentenhaus” (Leopoldstraße 15, 80802 Munich, U3 / U6 Giselastraße)
- Student Union of the LMU (Studentenhaus)
- TUM’s Department of Mechanical Engineering (Boltzmannstraße 15, 85748 Garching, U6 Garching Research Center)