Five days, five topics
Short webinars on academic writing and publishing
The program covers a wide range of topics from literature search to citation, reference management to publishing at TUM, citation-based research evaluation and bibliometrics.
The themed weeks are aimed at beginners and advanced researchers and answer numerous questions about scientific writing and publishing:
- How to develop a research strategy for my topic?
- Which reference management program is suitable for me?
- How to cite interviews or myself?
- How to indicate my TUM affiliation in my publications?
- What exactly is the h-index?
- How to publish Open Access?
You can book single webinars or a complete themed week. Please note, all webinars are held in German. More information, dates and the registration link please go to: TUM University Library Themed Weeks
Do you have any questions? Feel free to send us an email at workshop. @ub.tum.de