Dies academicus – the annual academic celebration
Staff, students and alumni of the Technical University of Munich (TUM) come together every december to celebrate this traditional university event – the "dies academicus". This event gives the university the opportunity to look back over the past year and honor individual achievements in research, highlight up-and-coming research talents and reward employees for their excellent work.
Dies academicus 2017 on Thursday, 7 Dec, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- At the auditorium maximum (Werner von Siemens-Hörsaal, Arcisstr. 21, room no. 0980)
- Entry in the event calendar: Dies academicus 2017
Schedule for 2016
- Prof. Dr. Dr. h.c. mult. Wolfgang A. Herrmann, President of the university
- Dr. Ludwig Spaenle, MdL, Bavarian Minister of Science
Celebratory lecture: "Political science at TUM – why?"
- Prof. Dr. Eugénie de Conceição-Heldt, Rector of the Bavarian School of Public Policy / Dean of the TUM School of Governance
Address of the student representatives
- Nora Pohle, Student Representative in the TUM Senate and the TUM Board of Trustees
Music: the university's brass duet
TUM International GmbH
85748 Garching b. München
Tel. +49 89 20 000 548 0
Fax +49 89 20 000 548 99