Private Housing Market

Most students and staff of the Technical University of Munich (TUM) live in private accommodation. To search for accommodation, you can use the housing online exchange service run by the university. Find this and more information on this page on how to hunt for private rooms and apartments.

Please beware of fraudulent offers

Attention! Do not transfer any deposit or rent in advance from abroad if you're not hundred percent sure that the accommodation really exists. Contact & AdviceIn case of doubt: Please contact us!

Your contact persons for finding accommodation

Do you have questions about finding accommodation or about our support services? Here you will find your contact persons.