You are interested in studying at TUM, have questions regarding your current studies or would like to schedule a personal appointment with our team at student advising? Then contact us via mail or phone.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- “3G rule”: access to on-campus courses only with proof of testing, vaccination or recovery if the 7-day incidence exceeds 35; exemption for on-campus exams
- Vaccination offers for students: www.tum.de/en/corona-vaccination
- Hygiene concept: mask mandate and contact tracing
- Please note the rules on notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area.
- Please note: For the winter semester 2021/22, Corona-related special regulations do no longer apply.
- Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Secure and Confidential
How to contact us
Write us an email to: studium(at)tum.de
Call our Student Information: +49 89 289 22245
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Important notice concerning Student Cards
Validating TUM Student Cards is currently possible without restrictions.
However, the following regulations apply to the use of MVV transportation in Munich in the summer semester 2021:
- Student Cards with validation/validity for the winter semester 2020/21 are also valid in the summer semester 2021 as MVV travel authorization in the off-peak hours (Mon–Fri 6 p.m. – 6 a.m. and all day on weekends). So if you are unable to validate your TUM Student Card in the summer semester 2021 for some reason, you will still be able to use public transport in Munich.
- A Student Card validated/valid at least for the winter semester 2020/21 is also required to purchase the IsarCard Semester.
- As before, an official photo ID (e.g. ID card) must be carried in addition to the Student Card.
- As before, the certificate of enrollment will not be recognized as a right to travel on the MVV.
Please also refer to the information about the semester ticket on the MVV website.
Please note: For the winter semester 2021/22, your Student Card must again be regularly validated in order to use MVV transportation.
Give us feedback
You have a idea on how to improve TUM even further? We are always open for praise, criticism and constructive suggestions.
Please make use of our form. Our feedback management is designed to handle proposals aimed at shaping the ongoing process of developing and improving our university.