You are interested in studying at TUM, have questions regarding your current studies or would like to schedule a personal appointment with our team at student advising? Then contact us via mail or phone.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- “2G rule” for on-campus courses: access to on-campus courses only for students with proof of vaccination or recovery.
- “3G plus rule” for in-person exams: participation in in-peson exams only for students with proof of vaccination, recovery or a negative PCR test.
- Vaccination offers for students: www.tum.de/en/corona-vaccination
- Hygiene concept: mask mandate and contact tracing
- Please note the rules on notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area.
- Examination deadlines: study progress checks are extended again in winter semester 2021/22.
- Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Secure and Confidential
How to contact us
Call our Student Information: +49 89 289 22245
Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
As of 06.12.2021, the Service Desk will be closed until further notice. You can still reach us by phone and e-mail.
Important notice concerning Student Cards
Please note: The special arrangement for the MVV use of student cards with a validation from the previous semester expired in the winter semester 2021/22. It is mandatory to carry a student card with the validation of the current semester on MVV transportation.
Please validate your Student Card at our validation machines.
The following regulations apply to the use of MVV transportation in Munich in winter semester 2021/22:
- Student Cards with validation/validity for the winter semester 2021/22 can be used as MVV travel authorization in the off-peak hours (Mon – Fri 6 p.m. – 6 a.m. and all day on weekends).
- If you wish to purchase the IsarCard Semester, your Student Card must be validated/valid for winter semester 2021/22.
- As before, an official photo ID (e.g. ID card) must be carried in addition to the Student Card.
- As before, the certificate of enrollment will not be recognized as a right to travel by MVV.
Please also refer to the information about the semester ticket on the MVV website.
Give us feedback
You have a idea on how to improve TUM even further? We are always open for praise, criticism and constructive suggestions.
Please make use of our form. Our feedback management is designed to handle proposals aimed at shaping the ongoing process of developing and improving our university.