You are interested in studying at TUM, have questions regarding your current studies or would like to schedule a personal appointment with our team at student advising? Then contact us via mail or phone.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- As a rule, courses will be conducted in digital form in the winter semester. Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or practical courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To counter the effects of the pandemic, examination and other deadlines are extended for the winter semester.
- You must be enrolled to register for courses. Before attending a course on campus, you need to register for the Contact Tracing Service QRONITON.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, please contact our service points and other offices by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
Secure and Confidential
How to contact us
Write us an email to: studium(at)tum.de
Call our Student Information: +49 89 289 22245
|Monday – Thursday||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Friday||9 a.m. – 12 p.m.|
Important notice concerning Student Cards
At the beginning of the winter semester 2020/21 on October 1st 2020, Student Cards must be validated again. Validation is only possible after enrollment for winter semester 2020/21, but then at any time.
The following regulations apply for the use in MVV:
- An official ID must be carried along as before. Valid Student Card and ID together are valid as a ticket.
- Students who are in their first semester in summer semester 2020 or winter semester 2020/21 and have not yet received a Student Card will receive their Student Card in due course. The prerequisite for this is a German residential address. If you come from abroad and have provided your foreign registration address, please send your German address to studium(at)tum.de so that we can send you your Student Card.
- Please note that a certificate of enrollment is not a substitute for a validated Student Card.
Give us feedback
You have a idea on how to improve TUM even further? We are always open for praise, criticism and constructive suggestions.
Please make use of our form. Our feedback management is designed to handle proposals aimed at shaping the ongoing process of developing and improving our university.