Contact and Directions
Plan your journey to the different locations of the Technical University of Munich (TUM).
University locations on the map
How to get here
Munich: City Campus
Address: Arcisstraße 21, D-80333 Munich
- Munich Airport: A train ride of 40 minutes from Munich Airport to the city center via suburban trains S1 and S8.
Further TUM sites in Munich
Garching research campus
Address: Boltzmannstraße 15, 85748 Garching
- Munich Airport: To campus Garching either with S1 to Neufahrn, from there take bus 690; or S-Bahn S8 to Ismaning and take bus 230. Traveltime about 50 minutes.
Freising: TUM School of Life Sciences Weihenstephan
Address: Alte Akademie 8, D-85354 Freising
- Munich Airport: To Campus Weihenstephan about 30 minutes travel time with bus 635.
The Campus Straubing for Biotechnology and Sustainability is the TUM's fourth large study and research campus in Bavaria, which opened as one of the university's Integrative Research Centers in October 2017.
- Address: Schulgasse 16, D-94315 Straubing
- Directions and campus map:Details on homepage of the TUM Campus Straubing
Here, next-generation leaders pursue their studies at our TUM School of Management, situated in one of Europe’s foremost regions for innovation: Heilbronn in the state of Baden-Württemberg. Press release from Feb 7, 2018
- Address: Bildungscampus 2, D-74076 Heilbronn
- Directions and campus map:Details on the homepage of the Heilbronn Bildungscampus (only in German)
Further locations in Bavaria
- Straubing:Straubing Center of Science for renewable raw materials
- Obernach on Lake Walchensee: Research Center for Hydraulic and Water Resources Engineering (Oskar von Miller Institute)
- Wettzell in the Bavarian Forest:Satellite Fundamental Station for measuring geodetic data
- Iffeldorf on Lake Ostersee: Limnological Research Station
- Augsburg:"FZG Projekthaus Augsburg" of the Institute of Machine Elements
- Raitenhaslach Monastery:TUM Science & Study Center