Pitch Perfect 2023
You are a TUM start-up and have developed an innovative product or service? You know exactly what is important when pitching? Then apply for Pitch Perfect - the pitch competition at TUM Entrepreneurship Day 2023. And receive the chance to win 5.000 Euro prize money.
- At least one team member is a TUM student, scientist, employee or alumnus.
- You are a TUM start-up with a concrete product or service.
- Your founding team is already complete (consisting of at least two people) and you know your customers, competitors, market and USP.
- Your start-up is somewhere between pre-seed and expansion phase and has been officially founded maximum two years ago (not founded or foundation date not before 1.1.2021).
Video submission in which you demonstrate your pitch expertise and present yourself and your product/technology in a professional and high-profile manner.
- Maximum 3 minutes, in English (mp4 format).
- Your video pitch must include the following: Problem & Solution, Product & USP, Market, Competitors, Business Model, Team, Call to Action.
- The video pitch is considered the basis for the possible finalist pitch on stage
- Maximum of one person per pitch
- Select the same team member for both video and stage pitch
- Place the person in front of a neutral background
- The person pitching should be standing and fully visible, even if using a pitch deck
- Completed registration form (download)
- Company logo for the event platform (png/jpeg)
The top 6 pitches will have the chance to win a total of 5,000 euros in prize money from the jury and will also demonstrate their pitch qualities live at Entrepreneurship Day on June 29, 2023.
A final selection of six total pitches will be determined from all qualified submissions. The six finalists will get the chance to prove their pitch quality live on stage in front of the audience on June 29th (3 min + optional slidedeck) and to convince the expert jury of their merits. The winning team with the best pitch will go home with 5,000 euros.
* Data protection notice: please note that the pitch will be presented at an event open to the public. If you have any legal questions in this context, please contact the department for patents & licenses (patent). @tum.de