A listed building in Art Nouveau style located between Münchner Freiheit and the English Gardens, in the Schwabing district of Munich, which was donated to the university by Fritz and Lotte Schmidtler.
- 4 apartments and 1 studio, fully furnished and fitted out
- Size: 24 to 83 m2
- Length of stay: 2 weeks to 6 months
- Fellows of the TUM Institute for Advanced Study (TUM-IAS) have priority
The university provides apartments for international visiting academics (postdocs and guest professors) at the IBZ, in the Schwabing district of Munich.
- 12 apartments for guests of TUM, furnished and fully fitted-out
- Size: 1.5 to 4 rooms
- Length of stay: Up to 12 months (individuals) or 18 months (families)
Scientists in Residence:The Oskar von Miller Forum (OvMF) welcomes outstanding guest academics from the departments Architecture and Civil and Environmental Engineering of the #SCHOOL-ED### as scientists in residence. Acting as mentors, they spend time with the undergraduates and doctoral candidates staying at the OvMF as scholarship recipients. The intention of this program is to support the next generation of civil engineers, environmental engineers, architects and construction technicians. Apply to become a “scientist in residence”
Doctoral candidates and students of TUM studying architecture and civil engineering are supported by the OvMF scholarship program. The OvMF provides apartments for scholarship recipients. Apply for a scholarship