Scholarship for students who are affected by the war in the Ukraine
Aid programme of the Technical University Munich and budget resources from the Bavarian government
- students, who are enrolled at TUM and who are already in germany
- proven need
- affected by the war in the Ukraine (primarily ukrainian nationals)
April 17 to 30, 2023
Documents for the application
- Motivation letter (200-300 words)
- Transcript of Records
- Proof of applicant’s income
- bank statements of the last two months of all bank accounts
If there are incoming payments, please explain directly on the bank account statement what kind of payment it is
(for example: salary, parents support, scholarship, loan...)
- and further documents if applicable (work contract, internship contract, scholarship notification)
- The online form cannot be saved.
- Only complete applications can be accepted.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at stipendien(at)zv.tum.de
We are looking forward to your application!
Here you will find the application form
TUM Center for Study and Teaching
Phone: +49 89 289–28065; –28067
All office hours are cancelled for the time being
For questions regarding scholarships for stays abroad, please contact the TUM Global & Alumni Office