Office of the President: Faculty Recruiting
Office of the President – Faculty Recruiting is an interdisciplinary team of academic advisers. It assists the President when it comes to attracting and integrating talent and supporting the university’s professors.
- Policy Affairs
- Responsible for TUM Faculty Tenure Track and TUM Faculty Executive Search
- Faculty Recruiting, Bavarian School of Public Policy
- Project Management, TUM Faculty Executive Search
Stefanie Merz, M.A.
on parental leave
- Project Management, TUM Faculty Tenure Track
- Faculty Recruiting, Rudolf Mößbauer Program
- Onboarding New Faculty Members: TUM Tenure Track Academy
Munich Dual Career Office
Dr. Beate Rattay-Förstl
- Language Coach
Download: Documents on the TUM Faculty Recruiting and Career System
- Official Statute on TUM’s career system for professors:
TUM's Recruitment and Career System (PDF, 3,3 MB); English text: pp. 60
- Code of conduct for the work of appointment committees:
TUM Faculty Recruitment Code of Conduct (PDF, 114 KB)
- Internal documents faculty recruiting
Service compass section "Berufungen"