The Technical University of Munich is committed to making its websites accessible, in accordance with Bayerische Verordnung über die elektronische Verwaltung und die barrierefreie Informationstechnik (BayEGovV). This accessibility statement applies to www.tum.de, www.150.tum.de, and www.professoren.tum.de.
- Partially missing alt-attributes for images, tables, control elements and layout graphics.
- Information in easy language and sign language is missing.
- There may be errors in the heading hierarchy or links may be incomprehensible.
- Not all pdf documents are accessible without barriers.
- Full audio descriptions, full text alternatives or subtitles are not available in all embedded videos.
- When resizing text, content and functionality are partly lost.
- Additional content that appears and disappears in coordination with keyboard focus or pointer hover does not always remain accessible.
- Words and sections in other languages are not marked.
You can inform us of any shortcomings with regard to compliance with accessibility requirements. You can also obtain information on content exempted from the application of the directive. Responsible for the barrier-free accessibility and processing of messages received through the feedback mechanism:
Information on inclusion as well as counselling and support services for students and employees with disabilities and chronic illnesses can be found at www.chancengleichheit.tum.de/en/inclusion/.
Landesamt für Digitalisierung, Breitband und Vermessung
IT-Dienstleistungszentrum des Freistaats Bayern
Durchsetzungs- und Überwachungsstelle für barrierefreie Informationstechnik