Support for students affected by the earthquake in Turkey and Syria
Donation-funded Emergency Relief Program of the Technical University of Munich
- Target group: enrolled TUM students who are already in Germany (primarily Turkish and Syrian Nationals)
- Proven need according to BaföG §13ff
- Affected by the earthquake in Turkey and Syria
Documents required for the application
- Letter of Motivation
Please explain your situation and describe shortly why you got into financial distress due to the earthquake in Turkey and Syria.
- Transcript of Records
- Proof of applicant’s income
- bank statements of the last two months of all bank accounts (own account, blocked account etc.)
If there are incoming payments, please explain directly on the bank account statement what kind of payment it is
(for example: salary, parents support, scholarship, loan...)
- further documents if applicable (work contract, internship contract, scholarship notification)
- The online form cannot be saved.
- Only complete applications can be accepted.
Do you have any questions?
Please do not hesitate to contact us at stipendien(at)zv.tum.de
We are looking forward to your application!
TUM Center for Study and Teaching
Phone: +49 89 289–28065; –28067
All office hours are cancelled for the time being
For questions regarding scholarships for stays abroad, please contact the TUM Global & Alumni Office