Pitch Perfect - Pitch Competition 2021
You are a TUM Tech Start-up and have developed an innovative product/service? You know exactly what is important when pitching? Then apply for Pitch Perfect - the pitch competition at TUM Entrepreneurship Day 2021. The top 10 pitches will have the chance to win a total of 5,000 euros in jury prize money and will also be presented at the digital Entrepreneurship Day on June 24, 2021.
Do you feel addressed? Then send your application documents by June 04, 2021 to email@example.com with the keyword "Pitch Competition 2021".
What are the conditions of participation?
- At least one team member is a student, scientist, employee or alumnus of TUM.
- You are a technology or knowledge-based start-up with a concrete product or service.
- Your founding team is already complete and you know your market, customers, competitors and USP.
- Your start-up is somewhere between pre-seed and expansion phase and was founded maximum 2 years ago (founding date not before 2019).
Application materials to be submitted:
- Video submission in which you demonstrate your pitch expertise.
- Maximum 3 minutes, in English (mp4 format)
- Your video pitch should include the following points: Problem & Solution, Product & USP, Market, Competition, Business Model & Revenue Generation, Team, Call to Action.
- To note: please make sure the presenting person(s) is/are in the picture, with optional use of a pitch deck
- The submitted video will serve both as an evaluation basis for the jury decision and will also be published on the platform for the Entrepreneurship Day audience voting on the day of the event.
- Completed registration form (download)
- Company logo for the event platform (png/jpeg)
From all submissions, the best and most convincing pitches will be pre-selected. The jury winner from the top 10 will be announced live at Entrepreneurship Day.
Privacy notice: please note that the video pitch will be presented in the context of an event open to the public. If you have any legal questions in this context, please contact the patents & licenses department (patent(at)tum.de).