- Double degree programs are a further option allowing you to enroll in two part-time programs simultaneously, or to combine a full-time program with part-time studies.
- The Student Union fee and the base-level semester ticket fee must be paid in full.
- Proof of health insurance coverage is required. If you are working and your earnings exceed the limit for marginal employment, you will not be eligible for the reduced student rates.
- Applicants are not entitled to federally funded student financial aid (BAföG).
- Applicants from outside the EU who have enrolled in a part-time program are not entitled to a residence permit.
If you are interested in applying for one of our part-time programs, be sure to contact the student advising office first - they will answer every question you may have.
Please note that you have to fulfill the same admission criteria and adhere to the same application deadlines as students applying for full-time programs.
For questions concerning our part-time programs, please contact the Academic Advising staff of the faculty or school.