Launch of the university's own social media platform
What does TUMnet have to offer?
- Find fellow students, alumni and experts in your scientific field
- Build and maintain business networks
- Exchange of faculty-specific topics and personal interests
- Various tools: classified ads, events, chat, etc.
- Data security and a TUM-internal reference system (access only for registered users with TUM-ID, data hosted by TUM)
Who is involved?
Several groups have joined already: Here are some examples: Campuslauf, Deutschlandstipendium, Fachschaft MPI, Fakultät Maschinenwesen, IKOM, Junge Akademie, the TUM master's program of Urbanism, Top Industrial Managers for Europe, TU Film, TUM India Network Group, TUM Mentoring, Women of TUM.
How you can learn to use it:
In the summer semester of 2014, there are the following webinars (all of them starting at 4 pm):
* A virtual tour to the community
May 8 (German) / May 9 (English)
* Tips and Advice for group administrators
June 25 (German) / June 27 (English)
Social Media at TUM