Applying to TUM
You would like to apply to a degree program at Technische Universität München (TUM)? Here is all you need to know about requirements, application and admission.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Vaccination offers for students: Special vaccination campaigns are held at the Munich, Garching and Weihenstephan campuses. Vaccination is available to all TUM students regardless of citizenship or place of residence and is, of course, free of charge. All information can be found at www.tum.de/en/about-tum/news/coronavirus/vaccination/.
- Hygiene concept: FFP2 mask required, free quick and self-tests and more:www.tum.de/en/corona/studies
- Free self-tests: Students of TUM can collect up to 5 self-tests for free at the distribution points in Munich, Freising and Garching. All you need is your Student Card.
- The application deadlines for undergraduate programs (bachelor's degrees and teaching degree), which regularly end on July 15, will be extended once for the winter semester 2021/22 until July 31, 2021. Different deadlines apply for applications to a higher semester.
- As a rule, courses will be conducted in digital form. Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or practical courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To counter the effects of the pandemic, examination and other deadlines are extended for the summer semester 2021.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, please contact our service points and other offices by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
- Please note: For the winter semester 2021/22, Corona-related special regulations do no longer apply.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.