Auditor program for refugees: language certificates
Language proficiency at level B1 in German as a foreign language
To participate in the Auditor Program for Refugees, one of the following certificates of german language is required.
- Goethe-Certificate B1
- German test for immigrants (DTZ) A2-B1 with result B1
- Certificate German / telc Deutsch B1
- Telc German test for immigrants A2-B1 with result B1
- telc German B1+ job
- German Language Diploma of the Kultusministerkonferenz Level I (DSD I)
- Completion of a language course at the level B1.1 or higher at a by BAMF (Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge) recognized institution
- Completion of a course in German as a Foreign Language at the Language Centre of the Technical University of Munich at the level B1.1 or higher
If you do not have a certificate verifying the level of your language skills but are certain you have mastery at level B1 or better, you take a language test at TUM to verify your skills for the purposes of the auditor program.
Advising and Information
You have questions about application, admission or administrative matters?
Please have your applicant or application number ready.
Write us an email:
Give us a call:
+49 89 289 22245
Monday: 9 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Tuesday to Friday: 9 am - 1 pm
Arcisstr. 21, Room 144
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 12 pm and 1 pm - 4 pm
Friday: 9 am - 12 pm