Would you like to know what you can study at TUM or which degree program suits you best? We open up perspectives for you!
- ExploreTUM offers you comprehensive range of information and study orientation opportunities: Experience STEM, develop awareness and find your own way.
- General Student Advising supports national and international prospective students in their search for a suitable degree program as well as in the various challenges of choosing a course of study.
- Degree programs at TUM include a wide variety of different courses in the natural sciences, engineering, medicine, life sciences, economics, political and social sciences. In our overview you will find detailed information about all degree programs, their profile and requirements.
- If you have general questions about studies and the courses offered, please contact the team of the General Student Advising.
- For specific questions about particular degree programs, you can contact the respective departmental student advisors. You will find the contact person for the respective degree program in the program overview.
- You can get a direct insight into the everyday life of a student at TUM at the departmental student councils.
- Anyone planning to study in Germany has a lot to clarify: How can I finance myself? How good should my German be? Where do I have to apply? How do I get to know other students? Here you will find all information for international students.
- For questions regarding application and admission, please contact the General Student Advising team.
- Exchange students can contact the TUM Global & Alumni Office with all their questions.
- Even without a general higher education entrance qualification, professionally qualified students can study at the TUM. All information about requirements and application can be found here.
- If you have any questions regarding entrance qualifications, application and admission, please contact the team of the General Student Advising.
- TUM wants to enable students with disabilities or chronic somatic illnesses to participate in their studies and student life on an equal and independent basis. The Office for Disabled and Chronically Ill Students supports and advises in all matters before and during your studies and with the various impairments, whether they are mental illnesses, chronic somatic illnesses, partial performance disorders or visual, hearing and movement impairments.. You can reach it at +49 89 289 22245 or handicap(at)zv.tum.de.
- TUM offers more than 100 Master's degree programs, ranging from consecutive and executive education to elite and double-degree programs. All information about the degree programs and how to apply can be found here.
- If you do not yet know whether you want to take up a Master's degree program or which program suits you best, the team of the General Student Advising will be happy to help you.
- TUM offers a wide range of opportunities to earn a doctorate, from independent doctorates to graduate centers. You can find all information about the possibilities, requirements and procedures for a doctorate here.
- The TUM Graduate School is at your disposal for all questions concerning doctoral studies at TUM.