Welcome at TUM!
You are interested in studying at TUM – but don't know yet which degree program suits you best? You like to refresh your math skills or experience a lecture hall for the first time? You are starting your studies and would like to find out about offers for first year students and connect with your peers? Here you will find relevant offers and information.
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- The application deadlines for undergraduate programs (bachelor's degrees and teaching degree), which regularly end on July 15, will be extended once for the winter semester 2021/22 until July 31, 2021.
- As a rule, courses will be conducted in digital form in the winter semester. Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or practical courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To counter the effects of the pandemic, examination and other deadlines are extended for the summer semester 2021.
- You must be enrolled to register for courses. Before attending a course on campus, you need to register for the Contact Tracing Service QRONITON.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, please contact our service points and other offices by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.
ExploreTUM offers an orientation in STEM subjects at TUM. Together with our schools and other institutions we want to open up prospects , generate enthusiasm and provide a realistic insight into STEM studies. Through ExploreTUM, you will find events, obtain information and other services for prospective students as well as parents and teachers.
First semester welcome, campus tours, a joint pub evening with the new fellow students – in Corona times, many of these things are not possible.
To ensure that you still get the best possible start to your studies, you will find all the information you need about campus tours, introductory events at the departments and schools, networking opportunities, advisory services and much more here.