Next Covid-19 vaccination campaign date on 2 March, 2022
Vaccination Offers for Students and Staff
Together with the Bavarian Vaccination Centers, TUM offers its students and employees the opportunity to be vaccinated against COVID-19 directly on campus without pre-registration. The vaccination is voluntary and free of charge, and it is open to all TUM students and staff – regardless of their citizenship or place of residence.
Update 15 February: New Vaccination Campaign Date on Garching Campus
- Time: 02 March 2022, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Room E40, Walther-Meißner-Straße 1, 85748 Garching
- Vaccines: mRNA vaccines “Comirnaty” (Biontech/Pfizer) and “Spikevax” (Moderna)
Registration or proof of health insurance is not required.
- Identity card or passport
- If available: Vaccination certificate
- In case of second vaccination, booster vaccination or vaccination with vaccines not approved in Germany: Vaccination records from previous vaccinations
Appointments in the vaccination centers
The vaccination centers in Munich-Riem and other regions of Bavaria also offer appointments at short notice outside of special vaccination campaigns:
For the Munich-Riem vaccination center, appointments can be made on www.impfzentren.bayern. Students or employees living outside of Munich can provide the address of TUM: Arcisstr. 21, 80333 Munich.
Technical University of Munich
- Stefan Kögler
- koegler @zv.tum.de
Contacts to this article:
For questions concerning vaccinations, please contact the vaccination centers or the mobile vaccination teams on campus directly.
Vaccination Center Munich-Riem
+49 89 90 42 92–222
Vaccination Center Unterschleißheim
Freisinger Straße 3
+49 89 3120344-22