During your Studies
A university education involves more than learning. It also means independently managing and organizing a wide range of administrative affairs related to your course of study and beyond. These pages cover the key areas, including a wealth of important information and tips. If you still can't find the answers to your questions, contact the various advisory officers in time. We are always glad to help!
Current Information – Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2
- Free rapid tests for all students: www.schnelltest-studitum.de
- The application deadlines for undergraduate programs (bachelor's degrees and teaching degree), which regularly end on July 15, will be extended once for the winter semester 2021/22 until July 31, 2021.
- As a rule, courses will be conducted in digital form. Please take note of the preconditions to participate in exams or practical courses on campus during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- To counter the effects of the pandemic, examination and other deadlines are extended for the summer semester 2021.
- Due to the current situation with the coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, please contact our service points and other offices by email or by telephone.
- Please follow the instructions regarding notification if you develop corona symptoms, have been tested positive respectively have had contact with a person tested positive, or have entered the country from a risk area. Detailed information can be found at www.tum.de/corona.
Please be sure to check our info-website on current measures regularly for updates.