Equal Opportunity & Diversity
Do you see a need for action in terms of equal opportunity and diversity or have you had discriminatory experiences? Please contact us.
- People of any gender can trust the TUM Equal Opportunities Office. As a first point of contact, you can call the Women's Emergency Hotline at +49 89 76 37 37 or the men’s hotline at 0800 1239900. There you will also have the opportunity to take advantage of online counseling. Help is also available from the gender equality officers of the departments and schools.
- You can also find support at the Advisory Service Sexual Abuse, Discrimination and Violence against Women and Men of the Munich Student Union.
- TUM wants to enable students with disabilities or chronic somatic illnesses to participate in their studies and student life on an equal and independent basis. TUM CST’s Student Advising: Studying with Special Needs team supports and advises in all matters before and during your studies and with the various impairments, whether they are mental illnesses, chronic somatic illnesses, partial performance disorders or visual, hearing and movement impairments.. You can reach it at +49 89 289 22245 or handicap. @zv.tum.de
- For all questions and suggestions concerning equal opportunity and diversity, TUM’s Equal Opportunity Office and the Gender Equality Office are at your disposal.
- The department student councils also offer support.
On the website of the TUM Department of Sport and Health Sciences you will find information and contact options on the subject of anti-racism at TUM.
If you experience discrimination, the TUM Compliance Office is also at your side. You can reach them at +49 89 289 28070 or compliance. @tum.de
- TUM has adopted the TUM Diversity Code of Conduct, a code of action and conduct that forms the basis of its diversity policy.
- With the TUM Diversity & Gender Equality Plan (PDF, 565 KB), TUM documents its efforts to promote gender equality.